Oh man, tomorrow is physics paper, i'm not done revising. And theres computing on friday, which i've only touched like 1/5 modules, so i have no idea wad im doing online now, haha. But well, i'm studying a whole lot more than most exams liao.
Lifes been both interesting and boring. The studying part has been extremely boring, i just cant wait to get it over and done with. But the free time part has been quite good. I think exams really give me an excuse to sleep more. I've been sleeping so much the past few days, so shiok. Haha.
Exams so far have been quite manageable.
GP - woohoo.. haha, i have no idea how im gonna do, but i totally enjoyed writing. I think i would score like C5(which is like the best i've ever done for this horrible subject)
Econs - oh well, quite dumb paper. I cant believe econs is always in the afternoon. I guess its some conspiracy to make us feel sleepy cos i was so sleepy and stony i ate donno how many polos.
Maths - well, no comments until i see my results :D
Things i wanna do after midyrs:1) OOP practice (well, not that i wanna do this, but i hafta cos coursework is starting next week, so dumb)
2) Cent$less news - haha, this i really look forward to. But i hope Ps Aaron will be free, cos i wanna discuss the news with him. Cos this times news is gonna be really interesting.
3) KBox - bday :D
4) Swim - with cell guys...
5) Jog! Damn, i badly needa start jogging daily again.
6) Shop - ok.. shall come up with a wishlist another time.

ME - its US grass.
As always, the grass is definitely greener on the other side. :D
0 Responses to “Mid years”
Leave a Reply