Back from camps


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Title: Back from camps

Finally, my two camps are over, so tired and tanned now. But, i wont be writting much about my camp today.



Palm grove at night



BBQ









When you are here


When with you much I dont say,
But just so big a role you play.
You're the smile that lights my day,
Just your presence i can't but crave.

When we meet, I react slow,
My emotions start to get a hold,
Though at times i treat u cold,
How much i want u i dont show.

When I see you I feel a calm,
Yet within me, anxiety will rise.
For fear of embarassment I chose to keep mum,
In order for your impression of me to be high.

I'm saying all these from my heart
Knowing full well, its merely wishful thinking...
on my part.

I'm thinking of you


0 Responses to “Back from camps”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3