mistake


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



When one makes a mistake, should one pick himself up?
Not every mistake is that easy to avert, or is it ?

I made a mistake just now, which i know i cant erase. I hope not to do that again, I donno how to. I should be more careful next time.




ok, besides this, my week has been quite good actually. I went for quite alot of match supports, stayed for afew RedShirt debriefs. Oh yah, had track and field yesterday, quite fun, though i din exactly want to stay. Wanted to pon, but the guards stopped, sian.. haha.

oh yah, anyway, here are some pics taken during brianna's bday.kewl kang, bin, not looking at cam terry and licky me.me and lau.

the guys that keep me going :)
s64: the lovers, the dreamers and me.
lol, i was the only one pointing 2. Guess wad, 2s the common factor of 4 and 6!
qs' lorry. We were super high on the lorry.
"Ah li shan de gu nia mei ru sui arh..."


0 Responses to “mistake”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3