Without a vision the people are dead.
Published Friday, June 30, 2006 by ChrizZhongMin | E-mail this post
As what i always believe - Without a vision, the people are dead.
Haha, i finally endured MidYears. Its been quite an interesting week, there are many things i wanna thank God for.
-for peace > I am a very panicky person, i suppose this time, He really granted me such peace that I've been able to survive without panicking much(apart from yesterday night while studying for computing, lol)
-for time management > I only had only had one week of the hols to study, haha, i'm pretty surprised i managed to cover so much(apart from computing)
-God's been really doing something in my life this week, i can feel it. I do hope i will be able to continue growing strong, staying strong. :D
Anyway, here are some pics below of my room while studying. As i said, it was taken while i was studying, so my table is supposed to be messy. Haha, ZiHui, i think u will be so pleased to see something on my table.



Enjoy Coca-Cola!
0 Responses to “Without a vision the people are dead.”
Leave a Reply