ebay-ing
Published Thursday, October 05, 2006 by ChrizZhongMin | E-mail this post
Woohoo, ebay rox. I've been checking out ebay daily for the past few days. Frankly, the idea of shopping online is quite cool, especially since its so easy to spot bargains and you get to well, bid for items you dont exactly need.
So far, i've bought 2 books, the world is flat as well as some dumb econs textbook selling for $5(which i think its a total ripoff, cos its a textbook!). I dont need the textbook lar, but unless that idiot is thinking of conning me, i dont mind paying few bucks to get a thick book i could always use when i cant get to sleep.
Oh yah, and i think my revision is at an all time low lar. I think im seriously not a very disciplined person. So far, i havent even completed half of what i've targetted to achieve. And frankly, with my prelim scores, i aint getting very far.
0 Responses to “ebay-ing”
Leave a Reply