Thankful


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Haha, this year has been quite an interesting year for me lar. Many things have happened that i ought to be thankful for. Seriously, its like God has really blessed me beyond what i can imagine. I should be listing them down, but there are like really too many to list down without missing any.
Things like NS, which u never imagine you could ever be thankful for. But God can turn situations around for those who love Him(rom8:28). When at times u question why u are placed somewhere, God will show you how useful and how right He was in placing u there. Its just amazing lar.
Theres one thing im particularly grateful for. I never imagined it would turn out this way lar; so much better than i could ever dream. I really think i dont deserve lar, but well. Haha, so exciting, shall blog about it next time. :P

Labels:


0 Responses to “Thankful”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3