Its 17th March, in other words, i havent written in this blog for like effectively 3 months now.Somehow, i think i need to really learn to focus on whats really important in life and start to streamline the things I allow to clog and fill my life. My life is like this glass bottle. The only way I can fit both sand and pebbles in is to choose the pebbles to be dropped inside and allow them to fill the bulk of the space. The remaining space between the pebbles will then be filled with sand. This is the same with my life, when I learn to put the pebbles, the focuses of my life, the things that should be big and should matter to me in first, the remaining can be taken up by the things that matter less, which will naturally slip in between the big pebbles.I was just talking to my neighbour just now when i realized how much my perspective of life has changed unknowingly. Whilst talking to her, I realized how much my plans in life were to get a good job and earn lots of money and surround myself with the comforts of life. I know that i have all along been rather materialistic. However, this year alone, I realized how much I have been doing and wanting things that were self-driven rather than God driven. Before this, I would have told you that i dont mind having a comfortable life, but God is still the focus of it. Now, it seems as though i have somehow sidelined Him from my life.I wanna learn to focus on you again, to place you as the core, the biggest pebble in my life. Because only when the big pebble, the cornerstone is in place can the other things be placed into the bottle and still allow the bottle, balanced.
0 Responses to “Focus”
Leave a Reply