17th August 2005 - Wednesday
heyhey, im finally back blogging again... decided to blog after very long, not becos i am free now, but rather becos i feel that since i am so busy, i may as well write down the stuff i am busy with.
I've also decided to revamp my blog... but that will take some time(which i obviously dont have at the moment), so i will continue to revamp it at my usual snail pace. I've already found some photos to place in my template, i just need to think of a better colour theme.
BTW, here are some photos i took recently.





My new fav song:
Everything about you - Sanctus RealBe my light in the darkened room
I'm on my face and I'm calling you
I can't fathom all you've done for me
Everytim it finds me on my knees
Like sinlight in the winter cold
Everything about you, it takes my breath
Away...Hallelujah
I tried this once without you and it was my
Great mistake...Hallelujah
Questions fade when you invade
You chase all my fears away
With your love in my atmosphere
All confusion disappears
And nothing but your truth remains
Questions fade, you remain
You are color on a page of white, bright
Like eyes beneath black lights
Like a glowing city on the plains, you call
My name
Hallelujah
0 Responses to “Finally Back”
Leave a Reply