Sunken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Man.. studying has sunken to an all time low. Its gettin so darn boring studying, studying and studying. And im having a terrible headache now. I've had it since this evening, which means, this dumb headache has been plaguing me for like 5 hours already.
Ok, enough of all that ranting. It hasnt been all that bad either. I've been sleeping at least 9 hours a day for the past few days... Talk about recharging.
On another note, i was at Bras Basah on monday. I always have the habit of visiting bookshops whenever i walk past one. My books wishlist is constantly getting longer. And well, visiting Pop@central has just lengthened it quite abit. Haha, i think it'll be quite cool if i can own my own collection of graphic/pop design as well as advertising books.


0 Responses to “Sunken”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3