it takes a chris.cheok to...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



it takes a chris.cheok to... bake his own cookies(well, of cos under the directions of someone!)
it takes a chris.cheok to... design his own small cards for everyone.
it takes a chris.cheok to... to give so much more than he receives.
it takes a chris.cheok to... give despite knowing he wont get anything in return.
it takes a chris.cheok to... LS during such a time of the year.


haha, i hate posting lyrics of love songs. But i really love this christmas song, so here goes:
[i dont wanna spend one more christmas without you - n'sync]
I don't wanna light a fire
Unless it will warm your heart
I'm playin no holiday songs
I need you to sing your part
And baby if I could have just one wish come true
I don't wanna spend one more Christmas without you


0 Responses to “it takes a chris.cheok to...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3