Running Away


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



[Hillsongs - Beautiful Saviour]

The past few days have been crazily busy. I dont understand why i'm always so busy during holidays. Haha, maybe i do understand why; i always find things to do like filming and ton-ing unnecessarily. Perhaps because i like to keep myself busy, which is way better than having absolutely nothing to do and sitting at home smoking weed(LOL, some MuttWan lingo).

But honestly, i think keeping myself busy is my way of running away. Its my form of escape from the things i dont want to face. We have to face many things in life daily, yet, not everything is pleasant. By keeping myself busy with the things i love doing, i am shoving aside the less pleasant things; escaping from them.

I was just talking to dav just now about leadership. After reaching home, i was at my table reflecting on my past few weeks when i suddenly realized the extent i've been performing this disappearing act. I've been shrinking from it the past few weeks. I realized the last time i shared my own devotional thought to my interns and ACL was ages ago. Since then, i havent been following up my 3(4 actually). I havent been doing much for them. (haha, but as always i thank God for good interns and a good ACL)

Maybe its time to stop running. Nows the time for some action. Nows the time to do what i've been called to do. I wanna do right this time...


0 Responses to “Running Away”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3