Godspeaks


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hmm. i guess i havent been really sensitive lately. But i took away 2 points from prayer meeting later. I suppose posting it here will remind me of it in the coming week.
1) Re-Focus
I need to refocus my life, back to God as well as for my studies! Been really slack these few days.
2) Fear of the Lord
I think the fear of upsetting, grieving the Lord has really subsided by the day. It is usually strong on sundays, then it just gradually subsides...

Anyway, perhaps im just tired, but these few days have been kinda like the I-need-a-rest kinda day...

Plus, i figured that i should start saying "hi" first at times, instead of waiting for them to say it first... haha.


0 Responses to “Godspeaks”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3