Oh man, its getting boring
Published Monday, July 17, 2006 by ChrizZhongMin | E-mail this post
I'm supposed to be doing coursework now, but, man, its getting tough trying to find out wads wrong with my script. So yeah, why not blog since i'm like about to go crazy staring at C++ right.
Anyway, i have no idea why, but life just got a wee bit more boring. I think its like a linear relationship between the no. of days since june hols and my excitement level - and its a downward relationship. I need more than just motivation, i have no idea what i need. Haha, i suppose i need like a cca or something to keep me preoccupied so that i wont think so much. The more i think, the more i feel my life is getting boring.
Yeah, theres always the short term spikes in excitement levels. Like bday, anniversary, etc, but the excitement somehow just wont last. I need something to smile about lar. And somehow, everyone else just seems to have something to do. Like, i can never understand how people can spend 2 hours doing tutorials. Haha, i think i've never hit that mark before, cause i hafta break it up into like 3 different sessions just to complete one tutorial, thats why im always lagging.
I guess life is essentially boring, so as i try to slip back into the "normal" phase of life, i guess it would start getting monotonous and pretty much uneventful. Before long, i'll probably just rot in my own boredom or something lidat.
Haha, and this is not a sucidal note. It definitely isnt, its not worth losing my life and going to hell for no known reason.
0 Responses to “Oh man, its getting boring”
Leave a Reply