Worry less dude
Published Monday, July 24, 2006 by ChrizZhongMin | E-mail this post
I think i should learn to worry less. Haha, its really quite tough. Haha, cos i worry that i worry too much. Get it ? I worry too much that i worry too much. Crap. I need God to like renew my mind or something... or i need a girlfriend. Haha, i suppose either one works. But since i'm not 19 yet, i need God to renew my mind first, haha.. until i can get a gf. Actually, not that it will really help also, cause i'll probably worry more when i have a gf. But well, haha.. i should'nt be worrying so much that i worry too much.
Haha, if you practically dont understand anything i wrote above, well, dont bother. No point worrying yourself that you're worried that you are worrying over nothing worth worrying about because it really isnt worth your time worrying that you are worried about it. =)
0 Responses to “Worry less dude”
Leave a Reply