I think God is really interesting. He always is =)
Just now, during worship, Ps Aaron said something like wad i mentioned in my blog ytd, about a spirit of smallness. We prayed against it and honestly, it felt good. I suppose its in Bethels culture to limit ourselves. Was chatting with Eunice just now, even she felt that there was something about our culture that is keeping us from really being at the spiritual level we oughta be. Perhaps it is in our culture to despice ourselves, perhaps not exactly despise, more of limiting our own ability. At times, we just keep thinking so lowly of ourselves that we dont believe that God can really use us in big ways. When we dont dream big, our actions become even smaller.
The sermon just now was even more ministering. God spoke like straight to my heart. Honestly, i could feel the tears in my eyes before reaching the altar. He is softening me, bringing me back to Him, to His embrace once again. He spoke to me about my standards. About living my life according to His standards and not mine. Cos at times, I try so hard to live life my way, trying ways and means to attain my standards that I forget that i really oughta please Him and not myself.
He is so awesome. =)
0 Responses to “GodSpeaks”
Leave a Reply